Foundation / Corporation
Saucony Run For Good Foundation
Grants of up to $10,000 to USA nonprofits for programs that will enhance children's health through running and fitness. The purpose of funding is to prevent and reduce childhood obesity and improve the lives of children. The Foundation is committed to reversing the trend of obesity by offering children the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of running and a healthier lifestyle.
Grant recipients will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Utilization of running participation for health and/or well-being in children
- Serves youth populations not traditionally exposed to running programs
- Demonstrates support and inspiration in creating a program that exemplifies the mission of improving the lives of children through running
GrantWatch ID#: 172484
The grant maximum is $10,000.
Grants are open to community nonprofit organizations that initiate and support running programs for kids.
Program participants must be 18 years of age or younger.
- All proposals must demonstrate the grantee will conduct programs that increase participation in running in order to positively impact the lives of participants.
- Organizations must provide proof of tax exempt status.
- Employees or relatives of Saucony, Inc., CBI Performance & Lifestyle Group, and/or any of its affiliates are not eligible to apply and/or receive grants.
Grant monies may not be used to cover expenses incurred prior to the award date of the grant.
There are two rounds of grants per year; the application deadlines are June 15 and December 15. Any application coming after those dates will be considered for the next grant round.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Mail applications to:
Saucony Run for Good Foundation
500 Totten Pond Road
10 City Point
Waltham, MA 02451
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming